Keeping You and Your Smile Safe
Orthodontic treatment will look a little different for the time being. But we’re working hard to ensure you and our team can safely continue to build your smile.
We value our patients and their families. Our office will strive to continue providing quality care you've come to expect from us, all in a safe environment. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times.
- All staff members will wear masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- All staff will wash their hands when they enter the office and after each appointment.
- All surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly during the day.
- Everyone entering the office should wear a mask or face covering.
- 6ft social distancing will be enforced
- Staff members with any symptoms will be asked to stay home.
Reschedule If You’re Sick
Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your family is experiencing any of the following symptoms, or if you’ve come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Still Available Virtually
If you don't feel comfortable coming into our office yet, you’re still welcome to complete a virtual visit or consultation. See our virtual visits page for information and instructions.